If your marriage is in crisis then today is the day you want to start saving it. If you wait until tomorrow, next week, or next month, then it may be too late. To help you take action right now, we are going to review one of the most popular online marriage help books called Save My Marriage Today.
Amy Waterman is the author of this course. She has also written many other sought after online relationship courses. She has helped thousands of people understand why their marriage has taken a turn for the worse, and how to put their marriage back on track. This is not just something she does on the side; this is a passion that she commits herself to on a full-time basis.
The course is designed to help individuals struggling in their marriage prevent break up or divorce. It offers strategies that can be used right now to shift the dynamics in the marriage and promote a healthier way of tackling marital problems.
Who Is The Save My Marriage Today Not Recommended For?
Before you read any further, you may want to take note of the following points. If they describe you, then this course is likely not something that will benefit you or your marriage at all.
- It is not recommended for someone who is not willing to put forth some effort in order to keep his or her marriage strong.
- It is not meant for someone who is unwilling to change how they interact with their partner on all levels.
- It is not meant for someone who believes that they are absolutely the one who is right in the relationship and wants to prove that to their partner.
I’m willing to bet that because you are reading this, you are not one of the people who this course is not meant for. The fact that you are seeking help means that you are looking for ways to improve your marriage, and you realize that change is in order.
Who Is The Save My Marriage Today Recommended For?
If you fit into the following categories, then this course could help work towards a brand new happy marriage with your spouse, and start feeling better as an individual as well.
- You are worried about your relationship and sense that it has started to decline.
- You want tips and strategies to help you take action to improve the marriage now and in the future.
- You have separated from your spouse and want to learn steps to bring back the love before it’s too late.
- You want to learn what you did wrong in the marriage and fix the issues that you are having.
- You want to learn how to communicate with your partner in a way that doesn’t involve screaming, anger, pain and hurtful words.
You will notice that I said this course ‘could’ help you feel better. I say ‘could’ because even Amy Waterman admits that not everyone will benefit from this course.
Some marital problems cannot be addressed by one solution. You may need to seek help from various experts before you can start to work towards a healthy marriage. However, it is important to note that this course does give you a ton of information that has been proven to save marriages and the chance of it helping you and your marriage is very high.
What Is Included In The Course?
To start, she offers you many techniques that can help you with your marital problems. These techniques allow you to redirect the marriage no matter where you are in the present moment or what has happened to put strain in the marriage.
For instance, you will learn essential things such as:
- How to stop your spouse from cheating.
- Why men and women thinking differently, and HOW they think differently.
- How your marriage problems can affect your children and what to do to make it easier on them.
- A four-step plan that helps you bring back the spark in your marriage.
- How to deal with financial issues; one of the biggest factors of marital issues.
- How to interact with your spouse regardless of their attitude.
- The secrets of a loving and happy relationship, and how you can incorporate them into your marriage no matter how far off track you have gone.
- How to respond to your partner when they attack or criticize you so that you don’t perpetuate the anger and hurt.
Even though the course is extensive and contains a lot of information, you can complete the course in just six days. At the end, you will have a better understanding of common issues that occur in marriages and how to deal with them when they arise. Topics include arguments, career issues, communication problems, money issues, infidelity, and other common problems that are likely plaguing your marriage right now.
This course also teaches you how to help your marriage improve by showing you how to deal with marital problems effectively and quickly. And, it can help you decide if you need further help from a counselor, plus show you how to use a counselor effectively so that you get the help you need.
Extras From Amy Waterman
One of the best parts of Amy Waterman’s Save My Marriage Today course is that she has thrown in some valuable bonuses to really help your marriage get back on track.
You will receive a personal email consultation to help you discuss specific issues that you are having and get real advice that can help YOUR unique situation turn around. This is normally a $120 value, and it may provide you with that one piece of information that is not provided to you in the course.
Another important bonus is an eBook titled, Stress: The Silent Killer. This eBook can help your marriage out in a big way since stress is often a major factor in marital issues. (If we weren’t stressed out then there wouldn’t be much to worry about.)
You will also receive the eBook, How To Cheat-Proof Your Relationship, which will give you insight into why affairs happen in the first place and what you can do to prevent them. In essence, this is a valuable lesson on how to make your marriage strong and secure with two satisfied partners.
In the end, if you are in a situation right now where you marriage has started to melt away in front of your eyes, and you don’t know what to do, then Save My Marriage Today is an excellent resource to help you start fixing your issues right now, and incorporate strategies to have a better relationship tomorrow.